Sunday, October 26, 2014

Best product yet for your dishwasher: OxiClean Extreme Power Crystals

I'm almost finished with my first bottle of OxiClean Dishwasher Detergent 4x Extreme Power Crystals and I can say my dishes haven't been this sparkling clean in a long time. Even the tea stains in my white porcelain mugs are gone, and the stains in the plastic cutting boards have almost completely disappeared.

This stuff is good, and worth every penny compared to everything else I've tried. Forget the rest, and forget about trying to make your own out of TSP and cheap dish detergent powder. OxiClean has figured out how to beat the Nazis who forced manufacturers to castrate every decent dishwashing product on the market by taking the phosphates out. OxiClean has a bunch of sodium compounds in this product, plus enzymes, which do the trick. I'm not sure which is the silver bullet, but whatever it is, it's working.  

Use in combination with the liquid "Booster" product in your rinse agent dispenser.